Friday, May 18, 2007

to-frog or not-to-frog...

***UPDATE***
I decided to frog it. I couldn't find a complimenting color to go back and try to neutralize it, so I decided to let it go. I'll have to find something wild and fun to use this thread for...it's definately not doily material!
******
So my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I really did have to frog back to the previous round on my current doily. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though. It just seemed like it when I first found it and I was tired. It only took me like 15 minutes to frog and re-do. However, I am seriously considering frogging the whole thing, because it is just not working for me. I think I can find something better suited for the thread I am using. It is too bright and varigated to work well with this doily and would be much prettier as something else. I am about 2/3 done, and that is a weeks worth of work gone down the drain, but if I never use it, or can't give it to anyone because it doesn't look right...then the time and thread was wasted wasted anyway. I took a picture of it as it is before I actually frog it, just so I remember WHY I frog it.

I went to Hobby Lobby. I bought thread. I couldn't help it. I'm an addict. Does it count that some of it is for my friend Heather who doesn't have a HL in VA? I didn't think so. Oh well.