Thursday, May 10, 2007

Precious

I just figured out that images are clickable! This really helps with seeing the detail in the stitches...if you are interested...
My first Patricia Kristoffersen! "Precious" doily from Simply Delightful doilies. I finished this just in time for Mother's Day and just have to get it off in the mail to her tomorrow so she will get it in time. I also made a bookmark for my Grandma with the leftover fractel thread I had from my nightstand doily. I got the pattern for the bookmark is from another Crochetville member via her blog. It is really quick and easy to do, and a good way to use up that last little bit of thread left over from other projects.
Now...I could do some work on the Prairie Star quiltghan, but it is finally deciding to have nice weather here in GA and the idea of working with warm yarn is not very tempting...so maybe I will have to work on some smaller charity items for the charity blitz I am in on the 'Ville...or find another thread project. I have some crinoline lady patterns I purchased a while ago, and some beautiful thread from Sara's Colorwave Yarns...I could work on snowflakes...did I mention...I have a yarn and thread addiction and my stash is overflowing? I just can't seem to pass up a good deal. That would be another post though!

1 comment:

Karen G. said...

I LOVE the darn green color on your doily. Beautiful...