Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oct. 9th Progress

I was able to get 3 motifs done last night, which is better than nothing. I haven't worked on any snowflakes this week. Need to do that.

I have all the pieces done on the Halloween crinoline. I just need to press it and attach the hat and mask. I did end up using embroidery thread. Since it was such a small amount it worked well. I used 3 strands. Will have to remember that for future needs when there is just a small amount of thread needed in a certain color. This turned out smaller than I thought it would, but I am pleased with the results of my first crinoline girl. *sigh* Another thing to add to the growing projects that need to be photographed!