Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Daily Progress - Oct. 8th

Didn't get home until 9:30pm...but I did get 3 pieces of Mom's present done.

Worked on a Halloween Crinoline Girl during lunch. Once I figured out I made a mistake very early on, and ripped the whole thing out and started over, it went really fast. Something about only repeating 3 times instead of the ohhhhhh...12 repeats I was doing. I guess it helps to actually read the pattern and see what you should end up with at the end of each row. It's not quite finished, and I need to find some orange thread, which does not seem to be a popular color. I'm thinking I might have to resort to embroidery floss since I only need only a little bit, should work just fine. What? Halloween Crinoline wasn't on the Christmas list?!? How did that happen? I don't know. Ummmmm...I have to practice on one before I decide which one I am going to make for GG for Christmas? Yeah! That's it! Whew...it almost looked like I was side-tracked for a moment.

Not sure how much progress I'll make today since I bowl tonight and don't get home until late.